Dear Author or Publisher,
Most authors can't seem to earn a decent living. Unless you're in the small minority (like Stephen King, for instance) you're probably living from paycheck to paycheck. And I'm sure that's not what you want for yourself and your family.
Maybe you're not even making enough as a writer to work at it full time. Maybe you're working a "day job" to keep the income steady.
It doesn't have to be that way.
The simple truth is this: if you're interested in publishing books and other information products, you need to come to the Publishing Seminar. If you're an author or publisher (or aspiring to be one) this is THE event to attend. You could choose to attend events given by bigger "names" in the field, but I guarantee you that you will NOT learn nearly as much as you will here.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to massively increase their revenues as an author or publisher should attend this event. If you're an author, speaker, consultant or publisher, this event is tailor-made for you. If you're not one of these and have a product or service to promote you'll be equally well-served.
No matter what your background, this content-packed seminar will change the way you THINK about publishing. And you won’t hear this information anywhere else, either.
If you're not sure, then come anyway - because if you're not thrilled with what you learn, you get your money back. Just check out our guarantee near the end of this page. That way you have nothing to lose.
Who Should NOT Attend?
If you're looking for the SAME OLD STUFF that is continually rehashed in this industry, this event is NOT for you. If you're satisfied with the money you're making, this won't be your event. If you think you "know it all" take a pass on this event. If you’re looking for a PITCHFEST, then don’t come either.
Of course there will be things for you to buy, but you'll get plenty of content - more than 95% of our seminar will be content. We believe in providing high-quality content that you can take home and use right away - and that's what we provide every year that we do this event. Just take a look at the testimonials to see for yourself.
If you want to catapult your career into the stratosphere with people who have discovered secrets you won't hear anywhere else, this event is for you!
What's Different About This Event?
A lot of events in this industry are being presented by the "old guard" with tired ideas and concepts that haven't kept up with the times. Frequently, presenters aren't given enough time to present their information, so you don't get the details you need OR your questions answered. Not so here. You'll get so much immediately useable, profit-making information at this event it will make your head spin!
We'll have a wide range of speakers, each giving YOU their BEST information. All with sufficient time to do their topics justice. They'll have plenty of time to share what they know (and that's a LOT of information so be ready to LEARN). Oh! And by the way - these are people who are actually interested in your long term success - not fattening their wallets or boosting their egos.
And the material covered is the most current information available in the publishing industry - today's marketplace with today's technology - concentrating on maximizing your profits. If book writing and publishing is a hobby to you, this event will NOT be for you. This 1-day extravaganza is strictly for those who consider the publishing business, a BUSINESS. And, the goal of a business is the maximization of revenue and profits.
So if you want to LEARN...REALLY learn current material that is absolutely essential to build a successful publishing business, then sign up NOW.
What Will You Learn Anyway?
Frankly there's just so much information packed into this one day event that it's impossible to write it all down here. You're going to learn so much about how to make it in the publishing business that your head will be spinning! But here's just a small snippet of what you'll hear at this event "tailor-made" just for authors and publishers:
- How to create "hooks" for yourself and your business that will make you virtually irresistible to every media outlet and make coverage for yourself a virtual certainty.
- How to get rich and become famous ... being a guest on radio shows ... without spending a dime on advertising.
- How to create promotional materials (media kits, etc.) that will have the media running to you for your opinion every time a story in your area pops up.
- How to promote yourself and your books online, using low-cost means to increase your sales and exposure.
- How to quickly and easily create an automated process to capture leads and sales and up sell and cross-sell these people with a minimum of effort.
- How to make any book you write or publish an Amazon best-seller with a system that has been PROVEN to work
If you'd like to learn the secrets of how to turn your book or publishing business into a money machine, this seminar is for you. And, we guarantee it with the most audacious guarantee in the publishing industry. Keep reading to find out more.
Our Unprecedented Money Back Guarantee
If up to 60 days after attending the event, you don’t honestly think we’ve given you many times what you paid in valuable content, just ask for and receive a FULL refund. We know the information will be that good. Period.
Here's what you'll learn from information marketing expert and upsell/back-end product sales wizard Fred Gleeck ... who has been selling books and other related products and services for the last 25 years.
- An automated web marketing system (webmarketingmagic.com) that will show you how to automate your sales process to make money while you sleep.
- A simple 5 step program to develop an audio program that will EASILY sell for $195 and take you less than 10 hours to create
- Why you need to consider creating videos and how to produce them for a fraction of what most people pay
- 3 keys to double your revenue from any speaking engagement that you accept
- The two biggest reasons why most authors don't make much money and how you can avoid it
- How to use Fred's patented "Funnel System" to turn your book buying customers into loyal purchasers of all of your other products and services
- The single most important thing that every author has - less than 1% of authors take advantage of this revenue-producing asset!
- Understanding what "hyper-responsive" customers are, and how you can happily have them give you their credit cards every time you sell anything
- A simple system to develop your own information products in less than an hour - this can make you money starting right now.
- 5 Tips to promoting your own seminars and "boot camps" to give you an immediate, huge cash flow surge
- One reason why you probably DON'T ever want to produce a traditional newsletter and what you should do.
Fred Gleeck is an internationally known information marketing expert and publishing consultant, and is the author of fifteen books including: "Self Publishing for Maximum Profit," "Speaking for Millions," and "Marketing and Promoting Your Own Seminars and Workshops."
He has given over 1400 paid speaking engagements in the last 25 years. He shows authors, speakers and consultants how to double or triple their incomes through the use of a time tested SYSTEM that he has perfected. This system will work with ANYONE in any field, and it will work for you.
The information that you will get at this event will be very different than material you have learned at any of his other events. The thrust of his marketing efforts is now on the web. You'll be learning all about this new "paradigm."
He will show you completely new techniques to make more money. So if you think that if you've been to one of his seminars you don't need to come to this one - THINK AGAIN!
Moving from his home state of Maryland to New York City after his game experience, Ron sold printing services primarily to small and mid-sized book publishers for over a decade before founding RJ Communications, with an old friend. Ron recognized the potential of the Internet very early as a powerful communications tool. In 1997 he started one of the first printer related websites, www.rjcom.com, which catered to the professional print buyer. This evolved into www.BooksJustBooks.com and more recently www.selfpublishing.com which target the print buying novice, primarily self-publishers. All three sites are still operating successfully and SelfPublishing.com was named as one of Writers Digest's, 101 Best Websites for Writers in 2006. Having swung almost exclusively into self publishing services, the name RJ Communications, LLC was officially changed to Self Publishing, Inc. in 2009.
Educating the novice print buyer has been a top priority from day one. To help address this issue, Ron co-authored the popular title Publishing Basics- a Guide for the Small Press and Independent Self-Publisher, now in its Fourth Edition with a changed subtitle, Navigating the Self Publishing Minefield. He is the organizer of the monthly Publishing Basics Newsletter where he writes a sometimes controversial Ask Ron column which addresses various aspects of the publishing process. Since its inception, RJ Communications, and now Self Publishing, have helped thousands of customers print over 100 million books.
Ron is married and has three children. His daughter, Stephanie, teaches second grade and recently self-published her first two children's book in the Oliver the Clownfish series. Matthew, his oldest son, owns a website design business and Erik, the youngest, is attending Ohio Wesleyan as an economics major.
Print publishing with a major publisher is not for everyone, but if it is for you (or you want to determine if it is), Bill will teach you what he's learned over the course of writing 30+ books, published by major publishers such as W.W. Norton, HarperCollins, John Wiley and Sons, Allyn and Bacon, Penguin, and others. He was not a natural author and developed strategies for getting a book completed and published, and finding and signing with a literary agent. He then went on to coach 100+ books by others into print (one student received a $100,000 advance and another got a $30,000 advance-neither of these authors had every written or published a book previously).
He has now refined this process, informally coaching friends and colleagues over the years (one friend I coached recently got a $30,000 advance) and will reveal the secrets to you in this chock-full-of-useful-and-practical content and strategies presentation.
Bill O'Hanlon has authored or co-authored 30 books, the latest being Quick Steps to Resolving Trauma (W.W. Norton, 2010) and Write is a Verb (Writer’s Digest, July 2007). He has published 57 articles or book chapters. His books have been translated into 16 languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, German, Chinese, Bulgarian, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian, Italian, Croatian, Arabic, Polish and Japanese. He has appeared on Oprah (with his book Do One Thing Different), The Today Show, and a variety of other television and radio programs. He has several websites: www.billohanlon.com; www.getyourbookwritten.com; www.bookpublishingpath.com; www.yourlifeoffreedom.com; www.getovertrauma.com
Bill will teach you:
- How to decide if you need an agent
- How to find a good agent
- How to get the agent to represent your book
- How to prepare a kick-ass proposal that makes your book jump to the top of the agent's or publisher's stack
- How the money part works and what kind of money to expect from selling a print book
Burke will teach you:
- How to drill down to the core message in your book that will generate media coverage
- What media outlets are really looking for in an author guest
- How to best approach TV, radio and print professionals to generate coverage
- What special skills you absolutely must have in order to sell your books with media appearances
- How to save thousands of dollars on your media and marketing campaign for your book